CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Nevaeh started preschool !!!

Nevaeh started preschool on Wednesday. I am very excited about her starting. It is an all day preschool- 8 to 3. She went her first day on Wednesday and LOVED it. She did so well, she sat at her little desk/table and never tried to get up and run for me. She said she made a best friend and wants to go back really soon. I am excited for my baby, she is so happy! They do all kinds of fun stuff. They have a play area in her class room with a play kitchen area, dress up area, reading area, paint area and outside on the porch is water play and a huge table filled full of rice and beans for the kids to play in. They have a great outside play area. They also have a newly fixed up basement play area with foam floor padding, slides, tunnels and tons more stuff to play on. She is going to be SO happy to get to go to school like her sissy and bubby do everyday.

She will also learn to write her full name in the next few months, write all the letter of the alphabet by the end of the year.
School is out until Tuesday. On Tuesday she is even going to ride the bus like a big girl! I can't believe my baby girl is growing so big and smart and will now be going to school.

1 comments:

Crystal said...

I am so glad Nevaeh loves school. She is so smart. I have a feeling she is going to be like Lauren and make straight A's. She is unusally smart for her age.

She will have so much fun at school. They have the best holiday parties ever! I would actually like to go too! lol It is that fun.

You have to get pictures of Vaeh getting off the bus for the first time ever! Now that will be SO cute! I'm looking forward to them bus pics!! =)