CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 13, 2008

My silly Sebastian

My silly cat Sebastian enjoys playing the in/out game every morning. When I get up in the morning he is waiting by the door wailing to get out. I let him out, ten minutes later he wants back in. Then he wants out, then in. This goes on all day. Sometimes I let him outside and ignore him when he starts wanting back in because I know just as soon as I let him in he is going to want to go outside again. Silly kitty!! I let him out this morning and he wanted back in, then he wanted out again and just a few minutes ago he wanted back in. I ignored him. When I ignore him, this is what he does at the window. (BTW, the window is so nasty because he is constantly paw-ing the window with his wet and grimy little paws)



This cat thinks he is a human child! He is getting so big and of course is as cute as ever. He sleeps with me at night and gets up with me in the morning. I really love him to pieces, but he is so annoying sometimes!

1 comments:

Crystal said...

omgosh! He is so cute and so funny!
He is pawing furiously at the window to get inside. lol! He is really giving it all he has trying to paw the window.
He thinks for sure that he will be able to paw a hole threw the glass and get inside. lol !!!

That is soooooooo cute!