CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sarafena and Sebastian are growing!

My kitties are growing so big. They are so sweet. Sebastian is more silly and likes to play silly games. He enjoys climbing up on top of the fish tank and then falling in, well I don't know if he actually enjoys the falling in part, but he does it ALL the time. Sarafena is more serious. She doesn't joke around. She is a true friend who can sense when I feel sad or depressed.

Here they are


2 comments:

Irene said...

I like those silly cute little human cats. They are fun..Try to keep them in at night because of the killer dog on the loose. I also love to snuggle up with my cats in the cold cold winter time.I think I have a killer dog in my house and my cats are always wary of him. He will chew their heads off if he catches them.

Crystal said...

Wow! Those are gorgous pictures!!!
And beautiful kitties!!!

Sarafenna looks like a kitty model in the middle picture. Such a pure and total diva! She is OWNING that picture with her diva-fied self! GORGOUS!

Sabastian (sp?) looks so cute and fun in the picture. I wish I wasn't allergic to cats so I could visit and play with them.

Call me~