CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Busy Weekend

I have had a very busy weekend. On Friday night my sister Crystal and I.. went out to do some fun little stuff that just made us laugh and laugh, so much fun. heheh Don't think I'll ever forget that. It all came to a crashing end though, so no more of that. On Saturday I spent the whole day cleaning the house and rearranging the living room. I got a new coffee table at a yard sale that I love and a new pair of dark curtains (black and gold) I love for my house to be really dark. I also bought a brand new in the box rice cooker for $2, but I brought it home and cooked up the rice and it all turned to nasty mush. Ew.I mean this was like pudding. If anyone out there knows what I am doing wrong.. feel free to let me know! I really wanted fluffy rice.

Makenzie went with her little friend to horse riding lessons on Saturday too, she had a great time. She loves her little friend so much and loves their whole family. She spent the night with them Saturday too.

Tomorrow is back to the grind stone with getting up early to get THREE kids off to school. I can't believe I am saying that, I am now sending three kids to school. Nevaeh needed a small blanket for nap time. My sister gave her a beautiful little thin blanket to take to school. She also needed a tiny pillow. We looked everywhere for a tiny pillow. All we could find was these little crib pillows that were like $15. Noway I was paying that. So I came home and found the supplies laying around to make her a little pillow. It didn't take me long at all and best of all.. I think it turned out pretty cute. It is deep pink corduroy material that my mom gave me awhile ago.

Here is a picture

1 comments:

Crystal said...

Omgosh! That is so cute!
I love it. The color is so pretty. I love making pillows. They are my favorite thing to sew. So easy and fun!

Call me tomorrow and we will think of something else to do. heheheh.