CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Day Got Bad After My Last Post

Just after I made my last post about my sweet Nevaeh.. something bad happened to her. :( She fell and cut her knee wide open. It was SO SO deep that I could see the white bone. The cut was HUGE and gaped open like an inch wide. Oh, it was just so scary. I freaked out!! I quickly got my clothes on and Jarrid drove us to the ER. I called my mom and she came over to be with us (Thanks Mom) They stitched it up on the inside (10 stitches) and on the outside (10 stitches) so my poor angel got 20 stitches in her knee today. She was okay when we first got home because I think her knee was still a little bit numb, then she took a nap and woke up to a very sore knee. She can't walk. She has been on the couch all day watching movies, coloring and playing with a Doodle Bear. I feel so sorry for my poor angel. I still can't believe that happened to her :( I know it isn't such a big deal in the grand scheme of things, but I don't like to see my angel hurt.


And to top it all off.. Jarrid had to get a tooth pulled today because it ached him ALL night long. So, he is dealing with a sore mouth.

4 comments:

Susan Lechuga said...

Hugs mama it could have been so much worse. I will keep her in my thoughts

Crystal said...

poor baby!
I found out by mom's blog this morning. I hope she is feeling better this morning. It must ache and hurt so much. =(

I will call you in a few.

Irene said...

Kisses for my babydoll....smack smack..smack. Call me if you are going with me.....Dad is gone to the clinic and maybe he will go with us.............Expect a better day. Yesterday was a wild one. Hope Jarid's mouth is not hurting too bad.........Mom

Irene said...

Gina you don't put a message on very often. I miss reading. Comeon....get with it....love you