CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Nevaeh's first painting from school

Nevaeh LOVES school, she comes home everyday so happy and proud of herself. I am so glad she likes it. I feel very proud that she is going to learn so much this year. I never dreamed that I would send her. They are having a little halloween party in a few weeks and they are also having a little parade where all the little kids (all 90 of them) will march down our streets dressed up in their little halloween outfits.

Anyway, here is a picture of proud Nevaeh with her painting!

1 comments:

Crystal said...

How cute!
She is such a doll.
I love her so much.

Her painting looks like either a marygold with green leaves;
A daffodil with gream leaves;
A sunflower with green leaves or a yellow daisy!

It's so cute!
I bet she had a ball!