CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

My sweet little Nevaeh is growing up. I have just started realizing these past few days what a big, smart girl she is becoming, she is no longer a baby. She is the sweetest little girl, she wants everyone to be happy. When any of us is not feeling well, she wants to kiss all our boo boos and hug us over and over. She loves to help out around the house, she loves to fold laundry and to help me put it away. She is the only one of my kids who really loves animals, she loves to look at them, pet them.. she is so gentle with all animals. She used to get up and turn the dogs water bowl over (everyday like clock work) and now she gets up to check to make sure the water bowl is full for them.

Nevaeh adores her big sister and wants to be just like her. She says Kade is her "best best friend" When he goes to school in the morning.. she says "don't leave me.. my best best friend" It is so sweet.

She truly is such a sweet little girl.

Here are some pictures of her when she was younger. I look at them and can't believe how big she has gotten!


newborn nevaeh Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Image Hosting
Photobucket Image Hosting
Photobucket Image Hosting
my cheesy grinnin baby Pictures, Images and Photos
i just LOVE her! Pictures, Images and Photos
mad girl Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Image Hosting
Photobucket Image Hosting
Photobucket Image Hosting
Photobucket Image Hosting

1 comments:

Crystal said...

aww! How precious! She is so beautiful! She is sooo sweet, loving and caring. She *loves* me so much LOL!!! She does though! She loves when I carry her, Remember when she wanted to go with me when I was at your house a while back? So cute. She smiles so cute too, she knows she is cute! sO PRECIOUS! oops caps lock. I love her. Squeeze her tight for me! I will call you a little later. It is 8:02am TGIF!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to talk to you. It's Friday!!! YAH!!! Phone Time!! =)