CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Nevaeh has been tagged!


It has been forever since I updated my blog. Nevaeh was tagged by momto3littleflowers.


Here are my 7 facts about Nevaeh
* Nevaeh adores her big sister, she has to do everything that Makenzie does.

*Nevaeh loves Hannah Montana and can sing a lot of her songs word for word.


*Nevaeh is a daddys girl, she loves her daddy with all her heart.


*Nevaeh loves foods that most toddlers would not eat, she loves to munch on onions, green onions, green peppers and many other foods that most kids would not eat.


*Nevaeh has my nose and her daddys eyes, she is a 50/50 mixture of us both.


*Nevaeh really wants to go to school, she begs to go with her sister and brother on the bus every morning.


*And last, her favorite people are mommy, daddy, sissy, bubby, her mamaw, her aunt Crystal and her Papaw.


I am going to have to wait awhile to tag more people because I don't know that many more people with blogs, but when I meet more people I will tag them. For now I am going to tag just two people...
My brother in law John (my sisters husband) and my mother, Irene.


2 comments:

Crystal said...

Kade looks so adorable in that picture! That kitty cat is SOOOOOO adorable too! I *love* yellow cats. It looks so soft and cuddley.

I am so glad that you are back online. I will go make my tagged posts. Caleb & John.

3LittleFlowers said...

It was nice to get to know her more!! :)