CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Update on Kade and school

Kade is doing awesome with school. He does not cry. He rides the bus to and from school which I still can't believe! I am so happy about that. He has adjusted so fast, I thought this day would never come. He had a meeting last week to update his IEP. He will be getting some special help from a special education teacher and a few therapist for his sensory problems. I am so happy that he has adjusted so well!! He is very tired after school. Here is a picture of what he looks like after school, hehe....

3 comments:

Irene said...

Gina Kade looks so tired out. School sure gives him a workout. He is a sweet little boy. I love to kiss his little face. So happy hi is doing well...good night

Crystal said...

Kade looks so adorable. I love that yellow kitty cat. I posted on the post below this; I got mixed up. Nevaeh is so cute. I look forward to another post from ya!

Call me!

3LittleFlowers said...

LMAO!! I got one like that of my oldest after the first day!!! LOL