CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Fun in the pool

We finally got a pool that is big enough for the three of them. It isn't so deep that Nevaeh would not be able to stay in it either. They LOVE it. They are out there at least three hours everyday. I do laundry while they're out there, so that I can watch them and still be busy.

Here are some pictures of Kade and Nevaeh (Makenzie was gone visiting a friend)


Photobucket


Photobucket


and a video!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

They look like they are having so much fun!! Nevaeh looks SOOOO cute in her swim suit! They both are adorable as always. I may fill up our pool later today. Not sure where to put it though..

I couldn't get the video to load. It says "Video no longer avaliable." I did get to view the video of them playing in the rain though. It was so cute! I loved how Vaeh swung her little legs in the puddles. Too cute!!

Call me~

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog...I hope you will be back! Your children are adorable and it looks like so much fun in the pool!

Susan Lechuga said...

Hi mama. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your children are gorgeous. I will be adding you to my blog roll as I enjoyed reading your blog alot. Look forward to getting to knowing you better.