CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Nevaeh loves to take a bath !

The big kids spent most all of the day in the pool today and Nevaeh spent most of her day playing in the bath tub which is her all time favorite thing to do. I spent the day cleaning and being lazy. I need to start actually start enjoying these last few days of summer vacation since school will be here before I know it- ugh! I don't look forward to Kade's first year of school. I know it is going to be so rough on him.


Anyway, here are some pictures.


My bath time cutie




What he looks like when he is really mad, lol

My pretty girl

2 comments:

Crystal said...

How cute the kids look! I love Makenzie in the color blue of her shirt! She looks so pretty!

Kade's mad face made me want to pucker up and cry too! I can just feel the sorrow and anger he has in that picture!! Love his heart!

Vaeh looks like she is having a BLAST in all those bubbles! I bet she has so much fun in there!

I am so glad you posted some new pics! Yah! I just made a new post too. I need to take more pictures or do something and post again soon! hehe~

Oh and I *LOVE* all of the pictures of the kids in your profile to the RIGHT of your blog, but the one of Makenzie is ABSOLUTLY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! I *LOVE* it!!!

Call me~
Crystal~

Susan Lechuga said...

The kids are beautiful. They look so happy. You do a great job raising them from what I read. I look forward to befriending you more in the future. Stay active. I enjoy your blog.