CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Thrift Store Score

I am a thrift store addict. My whole family is. There is something so satisfying about clothing your family for so little money. I don't HAVE to rely on thrift stores for clothing, I just want to! I have been able to find some of the most awesome clothes for so very little (as in 50 cents a piece) Last year before school started, I bought Makenzie's entire wardrobe for less than $50 and that included about thirty shirts, twenty pairs of shorts, socks, and pants. The only thing I do buy new is shoes. I can't wait to do it again this year.


Here is our latest find. It was a size 14/16 girls. Nevaeh wears a size 5/6, but I loved the outfit, so what did I do? I had my mom sew it down to fit her! Worked great! Now it fits her perfect! My mom even embroidered her whole name on the front of it. And we got it for next to nothing.


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comments:

Crystal said...

ohhh I love this! She looked so beautiful in it too! She looks so pretty in that color. Super cute!