CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Look what I let them do! They think I am the greastest mom!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Here is the video




It came the biggest down pour today and I let the kids go out in the rain. They had so much fun. They said "your the greatest mom ever" They all got soaking wet, but had so much fun. I used to play in the rain when I was young and I remember just how much fun it was. I want my kids to get to enjoy the same things I did as a kid because those kind of memories last forever.
Hopefully that down pour will cool it down some here. It has been blazing hot out which makes our house so hot (even with two a/c units going!) Here are some pictures and later hopefully I can add a video.

2 comments:

Makenzie said...

hey mommy, i love you

Crystal said...

I love, love, love this video! Nevaeh's little legs kicking is so cute. They look like they're having a blast!