CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Happiness is... having a sister/brother to love!

It is rare that I catch a moment where these three aren't bickering over something. It drives us up the wall at times. I don't think they realize how lucky they are to have each other to play with. I caught a rare moment of them actually being nice to one another and had to get it on camera. It was very sweet. Hopefully it happens more often.


(Hey Crystal! Look in the second photo. Look at the noses. That nose on Nevaeh? That is MY nose, check it out. Makenzie's nose? Just like Jarrids!)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Such sweet pictures!!! I can't get over Vaeh's nose!!!! It really does look just like yours! Kenzies nose does favor Jarrids! You should take a picture of Vaeh's side view so I can see it better.
Love the pics though... very sweet!

And yes there sure are SOOO many of them there badonkie donk, honky tonk harley riden chicks round these neck of the woods! LOL!!!!

Keep the blogs a comin!

Crystal said...

There isn't a comment box for the header of your blog so I will just leave the comment here!

I *LOVE* your header!!! It is SOOOOO cute! How did you get all of the pictures together like that?, and how did you get their names on it? It is so cute! maybe you can make me one!! Yah! That means I will just have to take even more pictures to get the right ones! (Horrayy!!)

All of the kids look stunning in the pictures as always. But I must say that that picture of Kade is by far the best one I have seen of him! It is BEAUTIFUL!!!! You should enlarge it if you haven't already! Love his eye's!!