CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Kade ramblings

Kade is officially a kindergartner! He got his eye exam today and did great. Now he is enrolled to be a kindergartner this coming August. I am going to be so sad to see my baby go to school, maybe it is just "this" school we have here that I am afraid to send him to. I hope he will have a great first year of school. I know he is ready and I must let him go :( lol, I sound like I am sending him off to boot camp or something.
We were a "walk in" at the eye docs today, which meant that we had to wait three hours to be seen, but it is all good because he does not need glasses! Yay!


Here is Kade playing at the play land while we waited for the office to call and tell us that it was his turn to be seen
Photobucket
Photobucket


and here he is waiting some more right before he got his eye exam
Photobucket
Photobucket


All ready to have his eye exam
Photobucket


I must post about what a naughty thing Kade did the other day. I bought a fish bowl and had it beautiful. I had just bought some fish and brought them home and put them in the tank. It looked great. I went upstairs to get something and came downstairs to find that Kade had poured MILK into my newly fixed up fish bowl. I was so upset! Little Stinker!


Milky fish bowl
Photobucket

1 comments:

Crystal said...

I can't believe Kade will be starting school. I really do think he will love it. He will have lots of fun with the other kids. It is sad though when you have to send them off to school for the first time. I will more then likely die when I have to send Cameron. lol

I love the pictures of him. He looks so cute. His blue eyes are just beautiful. I must admit that I did laugh so hard at the picture of your fish tank. LOL LOL He really laid the milk to it huh? LOL So funny!!! Lil meanie!

Call me!