CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Pictures

Well, Thanksgiving is over for us. It was fun. The food was good, the turkey was so wonderful. My parents let me borrow their turkey roaster which = BEST TURKEY EVER. The kids had fun and we found out that Kade can be fooled that turkey is actually chicken, lol. He ate it. Unbelievable!

Jarrid's eyes have been gleaming over turkey for about a month now. He finally got to have his turkey. He is having a ball. He is in there right now STILL tearing it down. He loves turkey.

It has been fun, here are some pictures. The kids are sweaty because the kitchen and dining room was so HOT!


Turkey in the roaster, almost done!



Yum, FOOD!



Kade enjoying himself



Sissy and Bubby enjoying their food



Sweet Makenzie



Her naughty side



JArrids heaping plate!



The gutted turkey



After the cake!



And lastly.. Shayla enjoying her turkey. We love you baby girl, your birthday has passed this month, you are now 13 years old. I love you more than anything!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Gina-

I love all the pictures. It looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! The turkey looks so yummy.

The picture of Makenzie and Kade is beautiful, they both look so precious, but I must say that Kenzie looks BEAUTIFULLY STUNNUNG in that picture!! I *love* it! Is her bangs over to one side? She looks like you in that one. She is getting more beautiful by the day.

Kade is as cute as always. Nevaeh is SO cute too. I love the picture of her making a face. So cute!!

I love the picture of Shayla. I love Shayla so much too.

I'm glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

3LittleFlowers said...

Great pictures!! Tons of food and happy kids!!!!

Susan Lechuga said...

Here is that link mama

http://boards.babycenter.ca/n/pfx/forum.aspx?nav=messages&webtag=bcCAUSBargains

I am there and will be there until the end