CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 15, 2008

School- Day 3

Kade says that he LOVES school. When I told him tomorrow was Saturday he was sad. I can't believe it. I thought he would have so much trouble adjusting. I worried all summer long about it and so far he loves it. He LOVES riding the bus home. I worried ALL summer about that too. I was worried the bus driver would lose him or let him off at the wrong stop, but he is doing great. I am so happy and proud of my big (he really is too, he is bigger than anyone in the whole grade) boy. I am proud of my girl too, but riding the bus is no thing to her, she has been doing that for years.

Here is a video

3 comments:

Crystal said...

That is so cute. Sister & brother getting off teh bus together. They will remember these memories for the rest of their lives. I hope they have as much fun on the school bus as you, David and I had.. lol! I just hope not as wild of a bus ride as we had though. LOL!

I added some pictures to my blog. You can comment on them if you'd like. ;) *wink* I need more blog traffic! Noone think's I'm that ineresting! lol!

Call me~

3LittleFlowers said...

Awwwwww..... Too cute...

BTW, Nevaeh has been tagged on my blog!! :)

Susan Lechuga said...

I love the pictures and videos. I love these kids. I know I am crazy. I have tagged mackenzie stop by my blog.