CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Kindergarten Open House

Kade had so much fun at his Kindergarten open house. He got to meet his teacher, color and meet his class mates. His teacher is very nice. I am hoping for him to have a great year. I am going to miss him being gone everyday, but I guess I am just going to have to get over that and deal with it.

Here are some pictures...


Big boy at his school desk

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comments:

Crystal said...

omgosh! I can't believe little Kade is starting school!! He looks like such a big boy sitting at his desk. I'm sure he will have so much fun and meet many friends. It's so sad to let them go and become their own little person. Don't you just wish you could stop the hand of time and keep them little forever?

It really does trip me out to see Kade sitting in a school desk. Just think... My little Cameron will be sitting in one next year!! Oh my! That makes me want to rush to him urgently right NOW and play matchbox cars with him and watch Diego. lol

Time indeed marches on. Before to long little Nevaeh will be having to sit in one of those desks. =(
I know.. it's crazy huh? But it makes me sad... It's like when they start school they aren't your "baby" anymore. Enough sad talk though.. I really do think he will have so much fun and love it!

I posted some new pictures on my blog, you can visit if you'd like. And maybe you can even comment if you want *wink* *Wink* lol !!

Call Me!!